Join us for a afternoon out, as we conquer the rugged beauty of Cunswick Scar on our Klättermusen Community Hike.
- Intermediate Hiking Tour: A 9 km journey through stunning landscapes.
- Good Fitness Required - This event is suitable for seasoned hikers, or those just starting out who are ready for a challenge.
- Lunch Included: Klättermusen has got you covered with a lunch spread to fuel your adventure.
- Gear Up with Klättermusen: We're giving you the chance to borrow Klättermusen equipment for a test run. It's a fantastic opportunity to experience premium gear designed for the great outdoors.
- This is your opportunity to escape the Festival madness and explore Cunswick Scar!
We'll be meeting up at the Klättermusen stand in the Basecamp from 12:00pm for a chance to try on and borrow kit, and setting off on the hike at 12:30pm
Please keep in mind that our hikes are social community walks and not guided. You’re responsible for your own health and safety. Klättermusen takes no responsibility for any injury or damage that occurs during our community hike.
More information and a full disclaimer will be sent out prior to the event.